Thursday, September 3, 2015

1st Crucis Lancers (Battletech)

I recently pulled out an old Battletech introductory boxed set, along with some Ironwind Metals battlemechs that had been gathering dust, and painted them up. I have played Mechwarrior Online since the beta and really enjoy giant stompy mechs, so why not paint some up?

I have posted the progress of my custom unit, the 2nd Covington Dragoons, on the Battletech forums but wanted to make longer posts with more pictures. The second force I painted up are from the 1st Crucis Lancers, as I'm a fan of the Federated Suns. But don't worry I have several finished lances from the Draconis Combine and Lyran Commonwealth.

Here is a group shot of the 1st Crucis Lancers.

An Assault Lance, Medium Lance and part of an Armored Lance.
Now for the Assault Lance.

A lot of tonnage here.


An Atlas assault mech.

An Orion heavy mech.


A Banshee assault mech.


A Jagermech heavy mech.
 And the Medium Lance.


The Medium Lance.


A Hunchback medium mech.


A Clint medium mech.


A Hatchetman medium mech.

A Grasshopper heavy mech.

And an Armored Lance. I will be adding another tank to this lance... someday.

Tanks are still powerful, even with stompy mechs running around.

Command Behemoth tank.

A Demolisher II tank.


A Behemoth tank.



No comments:

Post a Comment