Monday, July 22, 2019

In-Progress Projects

On the Painting Table

I wanted to put up a quick update of some things I've been working on. With a new baby there has been precious little time for distractions like miniatures and painting, but I have been able to slowly work on a few things.

I wasn't really happy with Battlefronts take on Soviet Bazooka screens (aka bedspring armor). I think they did a great job for 15mm wargaming miniatures, but I wanted to give it a shot. This is my first take, and it turned out pretty good, I will adjust it a little more for the rest of the IS-2s.





Next are a few US Heavy tanks for a project I'm working on...






Above are US T34 tanks by Khurasan Miniatures, which are really great! Below are some that I had a friend print on his Form 2 3D printer. I replaced the barrel on the T34 with a brass rod and the gun on the T29 with a plastic barrel. The tanks scale perfectly with each other, once painted they are almost indistinguishable.






I've actually finished painting all of these and will hopefully get the painted pictures u

1 comment:

  1. The Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education will issue the TN SSLC Model Paper 2022. Candidates should practise the 10th model question paper 2021 Tamil Nadu to familiarise themselves with the types of questions that will be asked, as well as the weighted questions, marking scheme, and other factors. Tamil Nadu SSLC Model Paper 2022 It also improves students' speed and gives them more confidence in their ability to pass the TN SSLC Exam. The Tamil version of the 10th Public Question Paper for the year 2022 is now available in pdf format.

    ReplyDelete