Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Macharius Heavy Tank

Macharius Heavy Tank

I have just finished my first really big kit from Forgeworld. 

Over the years I have bought some small kits and even a Leman Russ upgrade, but never a really big kit. Since I first saw the Macharius when the Siege of Vraks books came out, I was hooked! I love the look and even the back story of the tank. I have held off of buying one for years but after starting the slow process of building a Death Korps of Krieg army for 40k I couldn't hold off any longer!

Have to admit that clean up and assembly was daunting.

Ready for painting.

I would love for Forge World to reissue the DKoK decals.

Baby Baneblade ready for duty.

I spent a lot of time weathering this kit.

The double battle cannons are a great option.

I found a separate Macharius Vulcan turret on ebay.

With its little brothers.

The start of something beautiful.

1 comment: