Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Adeptus Titanicus - Reaver Titan

Reaver Titan

I have finished my first Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus and like the Warlord it is great. I will admit that I really messed up magnetizing the first ones arms but corrected it on the second. I will be posting much better pictures of all my titans in the future once they are completed but for now these are just from the painting table.

As with the Warlord I went with the Legio Atarus, or Firebrands, titan legion. It seems like many people have went with Legio Mortis, I wanted to make sure my titans weren't mistaken for those traitors! That is why I have used more white (which Legio Mortis does not use) alongside the black and red.

For the first Reaver, I added a 3d printed Leman Russ that I scaled up to 8mm as well as a Salamanders Space Marine.

I haven't named this titan yet.

I may add diagonal lines on the leg armor.

This titan don't take no crap!

That's what happens when you bring a tank to a titan fight.

Firebrands march to war.

I took a few pictures with my old 6mm Reaver Titans for scale. The new plastic kits are much larger (and better)!

I loved the old Reavers so much. But, dang, they look bad next to the new version.
  

So little!

I haven't finished the new Reavers power fist yet.

With the big guy.

1 comment: