Monday, September 17, 2018

Adeptus Titanicus - Warlord Sunfury Plasma Annihilator

Warlord Titan

I have made some changes to my Adeptus Titanicus Warlord titan since I posted last. 

First off, I added some diagonal lines on the thigh armor which are a trademark of Legio Atarus. I also added a desert building with two Space Marines on it to help convey the scale of the Warlord titan.

Then I have added a new weapon! I have posted about Thingiverse before and I found that there are some titan weapons on the site and had a friend print one on their Form II SLA printer... it is amazing! The first that finished is the Sunfury Plasma Annihilator.


This is the updated Warlord titan. 
As much as I like the Volcano Cannon, I don't want two on my titan.


So I added a plasma annihilator.

Some Salamanders fighting at the feet of the Warlord.

1 comment:

  1. Would you happen to have a link for the plasma annihilator, as I cannot find it despite looking on and off for a week or two! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete