Friday, September 28, 2018

The Omnissiah has brought gifts!

Additional Weapons

I wanted to show off some recently printed Adeptus Titanicus weapons. These were printed on a Form II SLA 3D printer and are equal to the quality of the plastic weapons. I had these printed to fill out my current maniple of titans. Having a friend with a great 3d printer is awesome!

A Mori Quake Cannon
Another Sunfury Plasma Annihilator
A pair of Warlord Laser Blasters
A pair of Warlord Turbo Laser Destructors
Two carapace Turbo Laser Destructors for my Reaver titans.

All in all they came out amazing. Like all of my 3D prints recently, these came from Thingiverse and were in multiple parts. However since they are printed in high quality dental resin that allows for very small connections from the supports, I combined the multiple parts in my 3D software and made all of them single pieces. Even doing that they printed perfectly!



Legio Atarus is preparing to combat enemy titans.

The new plasma cannon with the already painted one.

Laser blasters with dual plasma.

The Turbo lasers.

Had to do a few modifications to the to Reaver titan Turbo Lasers so they would fit on the carapace.

The Turbo Lasers are the poor mans Laser Blasters.

The mighty Quake Cannon!

I don't think I'd like to be the space marine standing under this titan.

4 comments:

  1. Hello !
    I'm Bruno and very like your weapon in 3D.
    Can you help me for produce ? Plan or maybe buy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Where beautiful models. Could you help produce some of the weapons? They are great. In particular the plasma <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mate same as above especially looking for the quake cannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    I decided to get into Titanicus when I saw your paintscheme and models. I just loved it. I have the models unbuilt, I was wondering. Would it be possible to buy some extra weapons of your 3D printing friend or get the prints and I will find someone that can print them for me :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete