Tuesday, June 4, 2013

11th Cav ready to Roll Out!

My 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment for FOW Vietnam is almost ready for action, I'm just working on my last three Sheridans and a few infantry stands for the Blackhorse cavalry platoons. This force painted up very quickly and easily. Unfortunately while several people in the area are working on Vietnam forces, only one has North Vietnamese. Looks like my Sheridans will need to take Shillelagh missiles to help deal with all the Australian armor.

I will reiterate what I've read on several other blogs, and that is the new plastic kits from Battlefront are great! The M113s and Loaches went together beautifully.


The troop is almost complete.

Add caption

The big nasties.

Platoon one.

HQ ACAV, M113 with two infantry, M106 mortar track and a Scout Section.

Second Platoon, same as 1st platoon but waiting on its tanks.

HQ ACAV's have images on the gunshields to mark them.


The Troops Eyes and Ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment