Saturday, September 12, 2015

M109 Howitzer (FOW Cold War)

M577 and three M109's.


With the release of the new Cold War supplement for Flames of War, Team Yankee, I finally have something to do with the M109's I got in a trade a few months ago.

Now before you tell me these are the wrong models for the 1980's, as these don't have the M126A1 gun that they should have. I say this is a "what if" scenario anyway so who knows if the US would have pulled out some M109's with the old M126 gun.

I went with the MERDC camo for these, specifically the winter verdant pattern. I may try out the summer verdant pattern on some of my M113's to see how I like it.

The MERDC winter camo scheme.







1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work, I hope Santa reads your blog!
    Mike B
    despertaferres.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete