Monday, September 26, 2016

Repainted FOW US Shermans

Recently I began to repaint my American Tank force as I really wasn't happy with how they originally turned out. I wanted to make a force that would roughly represent the 2nd Armored Division or most any other division if I needed to. I am in the process of repainting all the supporting vehicles now.


M4A1 Shermans.

These old M4A1's soldiered on till the end of the war.



My favorite Sherman version... for some reason, the M4A1 76mm.

Getting ready for Operation Cobra.

The 2nd and 3rd Armored Divisions were the first to receive the 76mm versions.

Cautiously advancing.

Some M4A3 (early) Shermans.

M4A3 76mm Shermans.

The M4A3 76mm Shermans did not arrive until after Operation Cobra.

The wonderful M4A3E2 Assault Tank... aka Jumbo!

These are key to US tank forces.

My old M4A1 Sherman command tank.

This is the BF "Reb" Jackson miniature I love the tank commander.

Jumbos lead the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment