Monday, November 28, 2016

Horus Heresy Salamander Space Marines

Below are a few squads from my growing Horus Heresy Salamanders Space Marine force. Most of the squads are a blend of plastic miniatures, custom parts, random bits and Forgeworld pieces.

Salamander Pyroclasts.
These guys are no joke, with flamer/meltas and artificer armor.



The Sergeant with a power fist.


A support squad with volkite calivers.

These are a mix of plastics, with resin volkites.

I've never had trouble with decals, but I can't get the Salamander decals to sit well on the shoulder guard.

A Contemptor Dreadnought.

The Meltacannon is magnetized and can be switched with an assault cannon.

This comes from the plastic Contemptor from Burning of Calth.

With various bits added to make it more Salamandery...


I've used lots of old Lizardmen bits for my Salamander Space Marines.

Cataphractii Terminators with thunder hammers and stormshields.

I bought the Forgeworld shield bits on ebay.

In a pinch I can use them as Firedrake Terminators.

No comments:

Post a Comment