Monday, April 29, 2019

Quick Update - April 2019

So I have not updated much recently for a few reasons, but I have gotten some stuff done on the hobby front. 

First off my wife and I just had our first baby! So that has taken a little of my time!



She has meant that there hasn't been any gaming going on but I have been doing some painting, when she lets me. I've repainted some of my old Leman Russ tanks and then picked up some Death Korps of Krieg miniatures. I have finished more than this so check back for more. 


Leman Russ Vanquisher.
I've had this model for a while but just repainted it for the Death Korps of Krieg.
The first batch of Krieg.
Finally decided to paint this command squad.
Ready to assemble the army!
I decided to go with the standard uniform from the Vraks books.

 I have also finished up a great deal of my Adeptus Custodes force.

No comments:

Post a Comment