Tuesday, December 8, 2020

WWIII Team Yankee - USA Mech Infantry

I have been working intermittently on my WWII Team Yankee forces. Interestingly, I've been jumping between my US and Soviet forces pretty evenly. It is likely the change in routine that is keeping me interested in painting both. For a week it is plain green vehicles then the next it is lots of camo!

I am really hoping to get a game or two in soon, but with Covid cases much higher in the area, playing may still be some time off. Plus I don't know many people in the area playing these days.

But that won't keep me from putting up some of my recent work. Below are some of my US Mechanized Infantry and various support vehicles.

A Mechanized Infantry Company moving into a town in Germany.


A pair of M901 ITV's. 

A scout section.

A Humvee scout section.

A M106 mortar section.


Several M163 VADS.
Another M113 scout section.


My commander in his M113.

Infantry teams.

M3 Bradley's.

I am currently using all my M3 Bradley's as a cavalry troop.

I painted most in MERDC camo.


Then a few remain camo-less, some M3A2's in this case.

A rear-view of some plain M3's.

Another M3 Bradley.

More up-armored M3A2's.

A few borrowed Marine LAV-AD's.

Some Stinger AA missiles and HMMWV's.


No comments:

Post a Comment