Monday, September 10, 2018

Adeptus Titanicus - Firebrand Warlord

Legio Atarus Warlord Titan

Here are some more images of my warlord titan from Legio Atarus, the Firebrands. As I'm sure you have heard, the kit is amazing quality. 



My warlord titan, Nuntius Caelo (Sky Messanger).

My old Epic 40k titan legion is Legio Astra, a titan legion I came up with, but for Adeptus Titanicus' setting during the Horus Heresy I wanted to go with a tragic loyalist legio. For me and my love of the Salamanders space marines, there could only be one choice, the Firebrands. Titans of the Firebrands stood watch over the loyalist space marines, including the Salamanders, at the Drop site Massacre on Istvaan V. Each god engine eventually falling to the firepower of the traitors and their supporting titans as they attempted to cover the space marines. After that betrayal they fought hard against the forces of Warmaster for the remainder of the Horus Heresy and beyond. They especially hate the traitorous Legio Mortis.


The warlord with supporting knights from House Col"Khak.

House Col'Khak does not have a official paint scheme so I went with red to show their loyalty to the mechanicum.

Really want some other weapons for the warlord, not my favorite loadout.


I have just 3D printed some 8mm Space Marines and Horus Heresy era tanks to add to the bases of my titans! I have two of the new Reaver titans on the way. The Reaver has always been my favorite of the titans.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, you deserve more comments quite frankly. Any chance we can see some of your old Legion? The last looked good. Trying to avoid thinking about pitching in - I would probably use 3mm Vanguard Cyberstalker figures as an alternative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete